- We are the leader in group packages!
- Basic Course are for class with maximum of five people.
- It’s amazing how much people can connect when doing an exciting activity they are all passionate about.
- ABEL has a track record of over 6.000 hours of training and impressive experience in instructing groups of different ages and background.
- Our instructors are professional. They love their job and do it brilliantly.One of the reasons ABEL enjoys the reputation of a reliable and safe ROV Training is that we know the perfect balance between an individual and group approach.
- We inspire team spirit in all the groups, but also pay close attention to each and every group member.We make sure each student learns the proper flying technique and builds a solid technical foundation.
Our ROV Pilot Training Course
ABEL ROV grade II Pilot Technician course includes classroom lesson, harbor and in open sea lesson.
120 hours on 12 consecutive days.
With a maximum of 5 students per course.
Our goal is to bring the whole class to a high level of knowledge and preparation in the ROV industries.
48 hours of classroom lesson
HSEQ in ROV will be our first objective and transversal in all the other topics addressed in class and on board.
ROV industry, ROV system operation, electronics and control system, electrical system, fault finding are covered in depth to allow the candidates to appreciate all of them.
60 hours of port lesson
Task after task, in a controlled environment, our team of instructors will guide you through more and more complex exercises to allow you to gradually learn the use of the ROV……
12 hours of open sea lesson
ROV Training Course